Sr FP&A Analyst
This role will focus on monitoring expenses, internal reporting and identifying opportunities to reduce or mitigate expenses based on comparative financial analyses, reviewing reports and coordinating with department heads. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process
- Product pricing and budgeting
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
- 3rd party expense analysis
- Order activity trends
- Inventory control
- Key performance metrics.
- Working closely with managers to understand and analyze expenses and headcount.
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix-structured environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of Hyperion Essbase/Planning is a plus
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years FP&A or Accounting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle Financials, Excel, and Hyperion Essbase/Planning.
- Experience in creating reports, expense management and supporting teams with P&L responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of data management, report design/creation and leading financial change (experience with Hyperion SmartView a plus).
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!