Account Manager - Technology focused
The Account Manager is role is heavily involved with technology and composition workflows associated with key accounts and is a significant contributor to a strong relationship between RRD and the customer. This role will guide and lead projects for the Content and Creative Services unit of RRD; including creative and executional project management.
Critical responsibilities include: developing program workflows from concept to delivery of multi-channel assets, managing workflow throughput and mastering workflow and process technologies This position requires someone who possesses excellent technical skills and a working knowledge of creative, production, marketing communications and printing processes.
- Well-rounded working knowledge of creative services; including content development, page and document composition, prepress, imagery, electronic and print formats including mobile and web.
- Demonstrates ability to read a situation and react appropriately to solve problems and issues.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor; partners with client in a positive and constructive manner.
- Understands and articulates client business strategies and insights and leverages this to contribute new creative and business insights that help move business forward.
- Creates a logical structure, clear storyline, and conclusion in all written documents, is an energetic and passionate presenter.
- Strong listening skills to digest and process and guide strategy and problem resolution.
- Participates in the budgeting process and contributes to economic success.
- Uses ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers and the community.
- Manages and implements change to ensure continuous improvement.
- Researches and develops workflow automation strategies and processes
- Subject matter expert in document metadata and fluent in data driven processes
- Take calls as needed after hours.
- Contributes and helps design proper routing of projects through studio utilizing established review/approval processes
- Work with customers to access and maintain image and content databases (digital asset management) ensures ease of access help with taxonomy of asset databases
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college, or university or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years work experience in technical support or development in advertising, marketing communications or marketing services
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people and adapt to rapidly changing objectives
- Expert-level skills in advanced tagging and creating document attributes for asset and data driven composition
- Familiarity with design software (InDesign, Framemaker) and relational databases
- Understanding of metadata, digital asset and content management
- XML, XLST, HTML
- Knowledge of Healthcare AEP process and content development
- Knowledge of Workfront and Adobe AEM
- Microsoft Office Mastery
- Adobe Creative Suite Mastery
- Project Management Certification
- Project and program workflow knowledge
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer