Shipping Lead Coordinator
- Responsible for scheduling and executing the shipping functions of the warehouse, including, but not limited to: UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, LTL/Freight, local deliveries, and expedited/rush shipments.
- Leads, motivates, and supports the staff daily, applying a team approach and maintaining open communication. Staff includes permanent and temporary employees.
- Performs effective and efficient planning and scheduling of personnel and equipment.
- Accountable for meeting 100% target of on-time delivery of all production orders and jobs.
- Responsible for shipping workflow that impacts target deliverables.
- Coordinates staffing plans with the warehouse supervisor.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and shipping areas for efficient shipping and handling.
- Operate forklifts and other necessary vehicles and equipment to properly handle materials being received, counted, verified, stocked, picked, or shipped.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
- Role directly oversees performance of 5 to 10 employees.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the physical location.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is required. 2 to 3 years previous shipping experience required.
- 1 year of leadership experience is required.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Forklift driver experience.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required