Die Cutter Operator - 2nd shift
This 2nd shift employee performs journeyman level skilled work in the setup, operation, and maintenance on all die cut equipment (Bobst SP EVOLINE 102-E Diecutter)
- Set up, operate all die cut equipment.
- Crew lead for blanking employee(s).
- Correct and/or report any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain crew quality and productivity.
- Work order process approvals for crew and shift.
- Train apprentice and entry level members as needed.
- Suggest ideas for company-wide continuous improvement.
- Perform minor repairs and preventative maintenance on die cut equipment.
- Other tasks as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- 5+ years of experience in operating a die cut machine.
- Ability to set up and operate a full range of work on die cut machines including score, die cut, perforate, kiss cut, strip, and blank.
- Experience with die cut operation on all kinds of substrates including text, book, cover, board and corrugate.
- Ability to read and follow written job tickets and schedules.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, managers, co-workers and customers.
- Ability to operate foil stamp equipment is a plus.