Perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures. Provide clerical support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents. Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clerical tasks related to manufacturing. Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions. May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests. Responsible for maintaining department files. May assist with production planning and special projects.
This is a night shift position
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
This position sorts mail by zip code or carrier routes, bundles according to U.S.P.S. regulations and places in proper mail trays according to client specifications. Must complete appropriate paper work and check for overall quality of product. May also use various machines including postage meter, como cutter, punch, etc.
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to follow instructions well
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs consistently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand for 4 hours at a time
- Must have good basic math skills