Digital Print Operator
Orange County Printing (OCPC) is recruiting an experienced Digital Print Operator in Irvine, CA.
Position Summary: Knowledge of digital print and/or ink jet equipment set up, adjustment, and operating procedures preferred. Typically, corrective adjustments performed require the operator to consider the symptom(s), possible causes and remedies.
- Operate inkjet, laser, xerographic or offset duplicating printers.
- RIP files or review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests.
- Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- May adjust image position, perforations and folds on paper.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs and other items as needed.
- Maintain inventory levels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Requires a thorough knowledge of equipment set up, adjustment, operating procedures, and a corresponding level of skill to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment.
- Able to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment, and in addition, diagnose, solve, and correct operating problems affecting the quality and timeliness of the service or product or function.
- May instruct junior level operators how to complete the required corrective adjustment.
- Typically, corrective adjustments performed require the operator to consider the symptom(s), possible causes and remedies.