Imaging Operator 2 (Xeikon)
RR Donnelley Shakopee has 2 openings in our Digital Print Department for Xeikon Operators (one day shift one night shift).
Position Information: Thursday, Friday Saturday with possibilities of every other Wednesday. 12 hour shifts hours 8 to 8
The Imagine operator will possess and demonstrate the skills and abilities to effectively operate and maintain all monochrome digital print equipment and/or will possess and demonstrate the skills and abilities to effectively operate and maintain all digital color print equipment with limited assistance from other operators.
- Trouble shoot on service items to include customer authorized maintenance. Maintain machine and maintenance logs, accurately record service calls
- Perform Quality checks as outlined
- Complete all paperwork required for the position and maintains it according to procedures
- Inspect jobs coming off equipment for completeness, accuracy and defects
- Keep accurate record of count logs, paper usage and spoilage. Completes all paperwork and maintains it according to company procedures
- Responsible for checking and maintaining all need supplies for operation of equipment. Keeps all product organized and in the proper location
- Returns leftover material that need to be saved to the proper location. At Supervisor's request, recycles left over material
- Follows all safety guidelines
- Participates in training and development programs as required
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks and other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Ability to read, understand and carry out written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Ability to work 12 hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally
This position requires Print experience.