Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo Technologies is aggressively pursuing business in the Navy NAVWAR space. This position is contingent upon a future contract win.
Cabrillo is looking for a Material Coordinator/Specialist processes the receipt and movement of material within Navy Enterprise Resource Planning and CMPro to facilitate flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors’ priorities
- Working knowledge of computer terminal operation to properly account for issues, returns, receipts of new material and associated work orders; inputs essential data on all materials handled into Navy ERP and CMPro database.
- Research, match, and or request new Unique Material Master files to be built within Navy ERP to facilitate receipt of materials.
- Conduct causative research to maintain data validity and inventory accuracy between warehouse physical locations and Navy ERP/CMPro.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling; maintains labeling system on each stock item; manually stocks inventory shelving with stock items received or returned.
- Arrange for materials to meet production schedules, and for repair and assembly of material and the transportation to various departments.
- Working knowledge of inventory control practices; working knowledge of tools, supplies, equipment associated in warehousing operations.
- Operates indoor and heavy outdoor forklifts, and other necessary vehicles and equipment to properly handle materials being received, issued, and stocked as needed.
- Considerable knowledge of equipment operating principals and procedures. Considerable knowledge of hazards and safety precautions relating to equipment operation, loading and unloading of materials.
- Move material between awaiting inspection and staging areas of warehouse.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customer, and vendors.
- Understand and comply with company and department processes, policies, and procedures.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in the receipt, issue, movement, and shipment of materials utilizing Navy ERP.
- 1 year of experience in forklift operations
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Data Entry
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently is a must
Knowledge of documenting and tracking material CMPro database or equivalent databases
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.