Technology and Computer-related
SHINE Systems has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and energetic Data Architect to maintain the integrity, security, and performance of multiple enterprise databases. The Data Architect will work as part of an agile team with developers to ensure adherence of enterprise standards and application performance.
Background: In support of a large BioTech company, our engagement is to develop applications to view and interact with study data, manage study roles and assignments, and provide integration between disparate applications. Currently the team has developed and supported more than 10 applications. We use code quality tools and mature development processes and we create common libraries for re-use. Currently, we are implementing SDLC and agile practices.
- Create and maintain Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) packages
- Work with the development team to create and implement database designs.
- Analyze and optimize data models.
- Design and implement stored procedures and database scripts to support enterprise applications.
- Database performance tuning.
- Ability to enforce, articulate, and influence best practices.
- Resolve database performance issues.
- Manage complex data models and object relational database mapping.
- .NET Framework
- SQL Server 2017
- AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 7, Angular 8
- Entity Framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in SQL Server 2012 and 2016 (including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with SQL Server data architecture, server monitoring and performance optimization.
- Experience with database planning, designing and modeling for enterprise web applications.
- Knowledgeable with the Setup, Configuration, Tuning and Database Replication of SQL Server.
- Experience with SQL Server configuration, load balancing, failover and caching technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills to effectively interact at all levels within the organization.
- Informatica experience
- PowerShell experience
- Azure DevOps experience