Data Analyst - Python
Technology and Computer-related
Shine Systems is seeking a mid to senior level Data Analyst with Python experience for our client in Atlanta, GA.
REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP AND WILL NEED TO GO THROUGH THE PUBLIC TRUST BACKGROUND CHECK.
Seeking candidates with 5+ years of experience in data management and data visualization with a background in Python and PySpark. Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering, project management, user support and new customer implementation preferred.
Candidate will work at the CDC in support of a contract entitled DCIPHER DATA COLLATION AND INTEGRATION FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EVENT RESPONSES SUPPORT SERVICES (DCIPHER). The position will integrate data into the Palantir platform called “Foundry.”
Candidate will provide support in the following areas:
- Project Management;
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance Services;
- Technical Writing/Training Services;
- Help Desk and User Support Services;
- Report Writing Services; and
- Business Analysis and Workflows Services;
- Software Development Services;
- Software Design and Architecture Review Process;
- Agile Software Design and Development Methodology;
- Software Releases and Deployment;
- Software Delivery and Acceptance;
- Application Documentation;
- Integration with Other Contractor Efforts;
- Technical Support Services;
- Project Management / Software Development Lifecycle Deliverables; and
- Quality Assurance
Skills required are: Java, Python pandas, Spark SQL, YAML, CSS, and Spark R. US Citizenship