Project Manager, Implementation (GetWell Loop)
REPORTING TO: Lead Director
GetWellNetwork is looking for strategic, action-oriented, and results-driven Implementation Project Manager for the GetWell Loop product. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the rollout of the GetWell Loop product at large healthcare delivery systems. The end result will be a go-live that produces successful enrollment of patients on GetWell Loop, satisfaction with the onboarding experience, and expansion of the product’s footprint. Your focus will be to make every user in your customer sites wildly satisfied, resulting in long-term loyalty. You will serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s implementation timeline, and you will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Content, and Product Management.
This position will require you to be a master of GetWell Loop capabilities and competitive advantages and to convey that knowledge to product customers. The ideal candidate will be just as passionate about the product and services as they are about providing exceptional care for each and every customer.
This role can be based remotely with required travel of up to 25%.
- Drive implementation from start to finish (Go-Live) and launch GetWell Loop successfully at customer sites
- Develop and manage a project plan/timeline for each customer rollout
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to orient users and executives to GetWell Loop and garner excitement about GetWell Loop’s launch.
- Facilitate effective team relationships with internal GetWellNetwork resources involved to provide clinical and technical expertise throughout the implementation, and the customer’s resources that will need to be guided step-by-step through the implementation process.
- Drive adherence to agreed-upon timelines, metrics, and action items.
- Deploy sold licenses as swiftly as possible.
- Facilitate effective communication and change management with large employee medical organizations.
- Demonstrate facilitation and presentation skills for both local and remote presentations and training.
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to GetWell Loop roll out and adoption.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Build GetWell Loop’s arsenal of enterprise implementation tools and resources
- Adhere to internal implementation best practices, methodologies, tools, and guidelines.
- Provide insight from customer experiences to optimize GetWell Loop’s best practices for implementations with enterprise customers.
- Build relationships with clients to optimize implementation effectiveness and drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- Build relationships with GetWell Loop clients to expand GetWell Loop utilization.
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams or departments to further strengthen GetWell Loop’s partnership and identify potential areas for future opportunity.
- Maintain positive ongoing relationships and demonstrate ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Define implementation and adoption strategies for your customer portfolio.
- Proactively prioritize and manage customer accounts by identifying critical success factors for swift rollouts and product growth.
- Reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships.
- Demonstrate general business knowledge and judgment.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Knowledge of sales, solutions, and contracts.
- Ensure that customers employ best practices and their GetWell Loop solution is optimized for maximum value
- Disseminate GetWell Loop best practices.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to GetWell Loop customers.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated knowledge of the GetWell Loop product.
- Drive customer success by resolving problems and delivering value
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the GetWell Loop solution.
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed .
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Provide input to the product roadmap based on feedback from customers.
- Act as a liaison between customer and product manager.
- Ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of customers are communicated and managed throughout the organization.
- 5+ years of customer success / account management experience in enterprise or cloud-based software, business consulting or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to grow the relationships and expand the platform footprint with the customer organization
- Experience working with large healthcare institutions on IT projects; should generally understand the concepts of Meaningful Use, HL-7, physician workflow, ambulatory care workflow and healthcare reimbursement systems
- Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way eHealth GetWell Loop serves its customer
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Experience with driving behavioral change
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
- High degree of organization, efficiency, urgency and follow through on program planning and execution
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Experience using sales force automation tools, preferably Salesforce.com
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the customers’ business
- Knowledge of physician office workflow and general healthcare industry trends
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations.
GetWellNetwork® is the Precision Engagement™ healthcare company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on the go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.