Jr. Data System Analyst
Education & Training Assistance Services
STG International is seeking qualified Jr. Data Systems Analyst candidates to work full-time to support the Office of Head Start Region I Regional Office located in Boston, Massachusetts. The Jr. Data Systems Analyst will demonstrate a positive attitude and a strong work ethic to become an integral member of the STGi Support Team.
The Jr. Data Systems Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support data entry into the Head Start Enterprise System (HSES), the Region One Access database, and other departmental spreadsheets as assigned.
- Provide support to all incoming supplemental grant applications through the use of HSES including tracking submissions, inclusion of required documents, comparing grantee program schedules and completing the Grant Application Checklist which will be shared with Program Specialists.
- Complete Grant Application Checklist for all incoming grantee applications against the new application instructions.
- Complete review of grantee submitted Program Information Reports and create Analysis Report for Program Specialists.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Project Manager and/or Regional Program Manager, such as incoming Duration applications.
Ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, business, or related field; experience may be substituted for education. Minimum Education: AA/AS in related field with at least two (2) years’ experience at a high level administrative position
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Products: Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ACCESS, Explore; ability to use current webinar technology and audio conferencing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to track multi-faceted projects over an extended period of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads and deadlines
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times, including maintaining confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing needs and priorities of the office IND123
Preferred qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of the current laws, regulations & policies that govern Head Start/Early Head Start
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the administration of federal grants
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Early Childhood programs, with a preference for Head Start/Early Head Start program
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
This position is located in Boston, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.