Advertising, Marketing and PR
Who we’re looking for:
You have experience in all aspects of media production and are highly skilled at shooting professional video, recording quality audio, and handling post-production. You’ve got an eye for detail and demonstrated ability to create visually appealing media. You are energized by working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment where you are juggling multiple projects and meeting deadlines. You’re the total package if you also have experience with graphic design.
At DeXL, We believe in unleashing human potential through a better way to learn. The Media Producer is a part of a team that is crazy about cognitive science, ed-tech, and all kinds of other geeky stuff, but more importantly, works insanely well together, cares for one another, and is determined to transform education.
Here’s what you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for creating visually appealing and engaging content pieces in a variety of digital mediums: video, audio, interactive media, and graphic design. More specifically, you’ll:
- Create quality video content pieces for use in various applications, including course curriculum, marketing, training, and other DeXL product offerings.
- Collaborate learning designers, faculty, and staff to align content with intended outcomes and organize project plans.
- Manage a high volume of projects, which includes the coordination of subject matter experts, talent, and other contractors.
- Manage digital media repository and media equipment scheduling.
- Create graphic elements for print and web.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media/Film Production or a related field
- Experience in video production
- Proficiency in various media software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, screen capture software, and video editing software.
* Qualified applicants will be asked to share a portfolio of their work. An ideal portfolio includes examples of work that showcase your skills in media production along with a simple description of the work*