Learning Technology Specialist
Who we’re looking for:
You are passionate about creating a better learning experience through the seamless integration and implementation of learning technologies. You’re quick to pick up new technology, software, and techniques and possess strong attention to detail. You’re the total package if you also have demonstrated experience with HTML.
At DeXL, We believe in unleashing human potential through a better way to learn. The Learning Content Specialist is a part of a team that is crazy about cognitive science, ed-tech, and all kinds of other geeky stuff, but more importantly, works insanely well together, cares for one another, and is determined to transform education.
Here’s what you’ll do:
You’ll work with the Learning Experience Engineering team and vendors to integrate tools into the learning experience, and ensures users are prepared to use new technologies. More specifically, you’ll:
- Coordinate with Tech Support to ensure proper implementation and support of learning technologies.
- Develop learning technology training materials for students, instructors, and staff.
- Provide ongoing support of learning technologies for all users.
- Collaborate with vendors, Learning Experience Designers, and Learning Design Directors to properly integrate technologies into DeXL learning products.
- Monitor the performance of learning technologies and identify opportunities to improve outcomes.
- Oversee client user provisioning duties.
- Process incoming requests to the DeXL Learning Experience team’s ticketing system within the established timeframe.
- Build and QC courses in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Update course curriculum under the guidance of Learning Experience Designers.
- Demonstrated ability to
- be extremely tech-savvy
- implement learner-centered, evidence-based strategies to improve outcomes
- think quick on your feet and generate creative solutions to complex problems
- quickly learn new technology, software, and techniques
- work on multiple projects simultaneously in a highly collaborative and quickly changing environment
- Proven track record for being a team player and contributor to a positive team culture
- Strong communicator with both internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive in addition to various educational technology tools, including a LMS (Canvas preferred)
Pay: $19.50 -21.00 DOE