We believe in challenging the boundaries of traditional education and in liberating the innate greatness in people. As an admissions representative at Bryan University, you’ll help to achieve this mission through providing every prospective student with prompt, professional, engaging, thorough, and accurate advisement with unsurpassed levels of follow-up and support that will enable them to realize their educational goals.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Quickly connects with others and has an innate ability to build positive relationships.
- Collaborates with others, receptive to coaching and feedback.
- Embraces innovation and change in a fast-paced environment and can adjust to priorities when needed.
- Creatively problem-solves, willing to go above and beyond for our students.
- Effectively prioritizes and manages time, a proactive self-starter who strives to consistently achieve goals.
- Enjoys having great conversations, an enthusiastic active listener who likes to get to know people and their “Why.”
What you’ll do:
- Initiate contact with prospective students to respond to inquiries as well as provide proactive guidance and support.
- Maintain regular contact with applicants through exceptional communication from the beginning of the enrollment process to the first day of class.
- Evaluate prospective student’s academic goals and provide and overview of Bryan University’s educational offerings to assist in the decision-making process.
- Facilitate the applicant’s chosen educational pathway by guiding them through the admissions process.
- Utilize reports and tracking tools to assess individual progress against key performance indicators. (i.e. student contacts, interviews, admissions application processing, completion of student retention activities, and student outreach)
- Set and monitor applicant expectations throughout the admissions process and promote effective communication between financial aid, student outreach, and other departments to ensure a seamless applicant to new student experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, some college required
- 1-2 years experience as an individual contributor in consultative customer service or sales
- Ability to work in a virtual environment using multiple software programs simultaneously including MS Office programs, contact management database systems, Gmail, Zoom, etc.
- Demonstrate and promote high ethical standards set by Bryan University, the Department of Education, accreditation, and regulatory bodies.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work 9am -6pm Monday through Thursday and 7am -4pm on Fridays.
Who we are:
We believe in challenging the boundaries of traditional education and in liberating the innate greatness in people. We know that online learning is the best option for those looking to transform their lives. Bryan has been recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Arizona for the past 3 years running. We know that online learning is the best option for those looking to transform their lives. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their family members, including:
- PTO, Sick Time, Paid Volunteer Time, 10 paid Holidays annually
- Health Coverage (Medical, Telemedicine, Dental, Vision, HSA, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services, and Pet Insurance.)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Benefit Plan
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- On-site Fitness Center