Who we’re looking for:
You’re passionate about learning and have proven experience developing content using eLearning tools (i.e . Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, or similar eLearning tools) You’ve got a strong eye for visual design and pride yourself on ensuring each detail is enhancing the user experience. You like to write and can handle multiple projects simultaneously, some with a bit more ambiguity than others. You’re the total package if you have demonstrated experience developing engaging, corporate eLearning/training.
At DeXL, we believe all learners have innate greatness that can be liberated through education. Regardless of their cognitive or noncognitive abilities, socioeconomic status, educational history, or any other family, cultural or peer influence, learners can be successful in achieving their educational goals. We know the right application of learning principles at the right time - combined with the right people - leads to a measurable boost in learner persistence, engagement, and satisfaction. Basically, we believe in a better way to learn.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Collaborate with subject matter experts, team members, clients, and vendors to design corporate client programs and DeXL product offerings. More specifically, you’ll:
- Develop course outcomes or competencies.
- Develop engaging content utilizing evidence-based engagement and knowledge retention strategies, and build out that course content in the LMS.
- Develop authentic assessments designed for experience-based application of course outcomes or competencies.
- Provide ongoing training and development to Learning Experience Designers as well as participate in quality reviews of courses created by other team members.
- Monitor learner performance to identify opportunities to improve outcomes.
- Assist with online higher education programs, as needed.
- Prior Experience developing corporate online curriculum (3-5+ years preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Curriculum and Instruction, Adult Education, Cognitive Science, or a related field.
- Masters preferred.
* Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a sample project to showcase their knowledge and skills as well as share a portfolio of their work. An ideal portfolio includes examples of work within an online corporate learning setting along with a simple description of the work*